Partnering with the right financial advisor is an extremely important decision that can impact many aspects of your life.
At Retirement Income Financial Services, we believe that you should always feel completely confident in your decision to partner with us.
Here is what you can expect from our initial conversation:
No Cost or Obligation
We want to understand exactly what you're seeking and how we can help before any fee is discussed.
Before we work together, we want you to understand our process, the value we can add to your life, and the cost of our services.
Whether we ultimately decide to work together or not, we want to leave you feeling more financially empowered by providing actionable steps you can take to improve your finances.
If we decide to work together, you can expect us to answer your questions such as:
- Can we afford to retire?
- Will our portfolio(s) provide retirement income to last throughout our retirement?
- How do we address our healthcare needs?
- When should I apply for Social Security?
- Are there ways to lower our taxes?
- Will my family know what to do if something happens to me?